Saturday, October 10, 2015

MIGHTYPIE IS BACK, SON!!!!!!!!!!

To my all my followers, I'm sure all zero of you are glad to see that I am back! I could go onto the generic reasons of why I took about a year long break from this blog (busy with life, school, work, ect.) but to spare you guys the ranting NO ONE wants to hear, I'll just get to the point.

Basically, I want to improve my ability to be a writer. I feel like by being able to create interesting blog posts that creates a strong voice and intrigues my readers, I'll probably learn something out of doing this. So basically what can you expect from this blog from now on?

Every Wednesday expect a yamada-kun and the seven witches review. Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

I've also been considering doing chapter reviews of  a manga I liked named "Watamote".

You guys can guess what animes and manga's I've been reading by checking out My anime list I will be discussing the shows I am currently watching. Also expect anime and manga discussions (ex: Why this guy is a bad character, what makes an anime good, bad, ect.) and last but not least expect FULL ANIME REVIEWS, this one will be the hardest to do, as I'm probably gonna write college essay level of detail on my full reviews, and I wont review everything I finish, but when I do them, they will be great. I also might throw in a few random ass rants but they won't be scheduled very often.

Overall, I plan to write three days a week, I know Im not good with keeping my promises and Im sure you guys notice that (and by you guys I mean to the zero of you reading this) but I'll do my best to stay true to 3 days a week unless I say otherwise or am busy as fuck.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment